Map and Driving Directions to Asheville Farm
View Larger Map.
We are approximately 11 miles from downtown Asheville; or 7 miles from the Patton/Hwy 63 intersection; or 5 miles from Asheville city limits; or 1/2 mile from the new Leicester Post Office.
Directions from Asheville (downtown) are:
- Take I-240 W/US-70 W/US-74-ALT W and go 2.5 miles.
- Turn right at NC-63/New Leicester Hwy (watch for an Ingles grocery store at this intersection) and go 7.3 miles.
- Turn left onto Walt Haven (written as Walthaven on the road sign at the highway) and go 0.4 miles. Walt Haven is a small dirt/asphalt/gravel road that drops off the highway, immediately opposite the message board and cross of Newfound Baptist Church.
- Follow along Walt Haven, taking a right whenever possible. (Note: Do not accidentally turn from Walt Haven on to West Walt Haven, which is very easy to do.) At the very end of Walt Haven you will find 5 mailboxes (two of them are painted blue).
- Take a right at the 5 mailboxes onto Bright Blue Sky Lane (our inroad).
- Follow Bright Blue Sky Lane several hundred yards until you arrive at the barn house.
- If you get lost anywhere along the way, call us and we will be happy to lead you in.
43 Bright Blue Sky Lane
Leicester, NC 28748